Salesforce Post-Deployment Steps
Invoke the Anonymous Window:
- Setup->Developer Console->Debug->Open Execute Anonymous Window.
- Run the following code in Anonymous window to create the Streaming API:
PushTopic pushTopic = new PushTopic();
pushTopic.Name = 'smsStreaming_v1;
pushTopic.Query = 'select id,name,Type__c,Contact__c,CaseId__c,Status__C,createddate from SMS_Storage__c';
pushTopic.ApiVersion = 43.0;
pushTopic.NotifyForOperationCreate = true;
pushTopic.NotifyForOperationUpdate = true;
pushTopic.NotifyForOperationUndelete = true;
pushTopic.NotifyForOperationDelete = true;
pushTopic.NotifyForFields = 'Referenced';
Create a Tab for the Following Custom Object:
- Setup-> User Interface -> Tabs -> Click New button under the custom Object Tabs section.
- Object Field: Select each of the following objects from the object drop down list.
- SMS Storage
- Scheduled Message
- Tab Style:
- Select Castle for SMS Storage and requestMessageHistory objects.
- Select Mail for Scheduled Messages
- Create an App consisting of these following Tabs: Setup-> Apps -> App Manager ->New Lightning App
- SMS Storage
- Scheduled Messages
- Select the tabs above from the Available Items column and move them to the ‘Selected Items’ column.
- Select the user profiles to give the access of the Lightning App you are creating.
- After selecting the user profiles click on ‘Save & Finish’ to create the Lightning App.
- Click on the ‘App Launcher’ Menu button.
- Search the name of the Lightning App that you just created and select the app to launch it.
- Create the SMS Admin Page Tab.
- Setup->Developer Console->File->Open Lightning Resources->Filter->AdminPageApplication_v2->Open Selected->Preview.
- Copy and paste the url of the admin web page.
- Setup -> Tabs-> SMS Admin Page->Edit paste the copied URL in the url field.
- Add/Create at least one Active Action on the Admin Page.
- Add the SmartFlows API in ‘Remote site setting’ (https://smart-flows.intelepeer.com/v2/api/apitriggers)
- Create a lightning connected App to connect to salesforce from the SmartFlows .(After creation follow the document on How to connect to salesforce)
- Drag the ‘ChatBox’ component to the contact record detail page from Lightning App Builder.
- Setup->Lightning App Builder->Select any Contact Record details Page->Edit Page->Search Components->ChatBox. Drag the component and drop it anywhere on page
- Give all the field level access to custom fields of ‘SMS Storage’ object. Go into Setup > Object Manager > SMS Storage >Field & Relationships->Select any custom field
- Give field level access and security to all the following custom fields:
- Action Name
- Campaign Name
- Date/Time of the Message
- Message Direction
- Message Status
- Message text
- Message type
- Go into Setup > Object Manager > SMS Storage > SMS Storage Layout Page Add fields into the SMS Storage Detail section (Whichever is required to you).
- Drag the ‘CampaignChatBox’ component to the campaign record detail page from lightning app builder as mentioned above for ChatBox component.
- Drag the ‘ChatBox’ component to the case record detail page from Lightning App Builder.
- Give field level access to contact’s Promo and NOC custom field by following the same procedure as described above for SMS Storage object.
- Give all the field level access to custom fields of ‘Scheduled Message’ object and add the required fields to the layout as described for SMS Storage object.
- Give all the field level access to custom fields of ‘requesMessageHistories’ object and add the required fields to the layout as described above for SMS Storage object.