Message Scheduling for Contacts
SMS Messages are often required to be sent out at a specific time. This feature allows you to create messages when time is available during the course of your day. This also allows messages to be received by customers at a more appropriate time of day.
- Navigate to the Related section of a specific Contact's record.
- Click Schedule a message to select the message details.
- Enter the Date and Time to send the message.
- Enter the message body, Select an Action from the drop-down list, and click Schedule.
- After the message is scheduled it will be displayed in the Scheduled Messages section.
|SL#||Use Cases||Steps to Test||Test Cases||Expected Result||Actual Result|
|1||Schedule a Message||Enter Date,Time,Message body and choose an action and click on ‘Schedule’ to schedule a message.||Enter the input Values.||After clicking on the ‘Schedule’ button a record gets created on Scheduled Messages object with the received values. After the scheduling time a record will be created on SMS Storage object with the values received and message will be displayed on the chat window.||After the schedule date and time message was visible on the chat ‘window’ and a record got created on the SMS Storage object with the received values.|